Code of Conduct
- The Acupuncture and Massage College (AMC) provides educational services according to standards of honesty and fairness and renders those services to students in a like manner.
- AMC provides recruiting materials that are clear, accurate and unambiguous as to content and purpose.
- AMC provides each prospective student with financial aid information concerning the total cost of their education and the repayment requirements of their student loans.
- AMC provides prospective students with accurate information about educational programs, services and performance in a manner that:
- provides clear information regarding institutional accreditation and programmatic accreditation;
- provides information about the refund policies of the institution ;
- does not promise, guarantee, or mislead regarding transferability of credits to or from another institution; and
- does not promise or guarantee employment or income level after graduation.
- AMC provides a quality academic experience by:
- maintaining strong, ethical leadership in management;
- providing qualified faculty;
- developing, structuring and offering outcomes-focused program curricula;
- periodically reviewing faculty, curricula, facilities, equipment, programs and staff; and
- providing appropriate resources to support the teaching and learning process.
- AMC assists graduates interested in finding full-time employment in jobs related to their program of study, without guaranteeing employment.
- AMC safeguards the public trust by providing educational and related services in a manner that meets or exceeds minimum requirements under applicable federal and state laws and regulations and accrediting agency standards.
- AMC provides a method for school employees to inform management of potential violations of laws, regulations, accrediting agency standards and the institution’s policies and procedures. Violations or concerns about potential violations should be reported to immediate supervisors or directly to the President, if appropriate.
- AMC provides a procedure for expeditious handling of student complaints and disputes.
- Disciplinary actions for proven violations of this code of conduct or for retaliation against anyone who reports a possible violation will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may include termination of employment.
- Individuals who violate the code may also be subject to civil and criminal charges.