1. We are one of the oldest schools of acupuncture and Chinese medicine in sunny Florida.
2. We are an accredited institution, offering financial assistance to all who qualify.
3. We are dedicated to educating mature and conscientious health care practitioners.
4. We have successfully trained students for almost 30 years.
5. Our students are wonderful people and they come from many different backgrounds. We have doctors, lawyers, nurses, physical therapists, massage therapists, pharmacists, engineers, artists, school teachers, dental hygienists, waiters, belly dancers, and karate instructors, as well as people who just finished high school.
6. Our school is spacious and beautifully designed. Our students say it feels like their home away from home.
7. Our class size is small enough for you to get individualized attention, thus helping you assimilate the subject matter, yet big enough to allow for stimulating group interactions.
8. Traditional Chinese medicine students receive a well-rounded education in acupuncture, Chinese herbs, Oriental bodywork, and Western bioscience.
9. Upon completion of our 2,738-hour Master of Oriental Medicine degree program, graduates are prepared to confidently begin a practice.
10. The Massage Therapy program trains students to perform three unique massage systems:
11.Upon completion of our 720-hour program, Massage Therapy graduates are marketable.
12. Our unique modular system of education allows you to concentrate on one course at a time.
13. We only employ experienced, professional faculty.
These are some of the reasons why you might choose our school of acupuncture, Chinese medicine and massage.