- AMC will provide you prior to enrollment with a personalized form explaining the cost of the program, your student debt estimate and federal financial aid options.
- If you are an Oriental Medicine student, you will receive a form listing all the courses you must take when you register for classes each semester. Full information about your program appears in the College Catalog.
- If you are a Massage Therapy student, you will receive a personalized education plan at the time of your enrollment. Full information about your program appears in the College Catalog.
- If you are attending AMC and must be absent due to service requirements, AMC follows the law regarding re-admitting active servicemen and women back into the program.
- AMC's refund policy for VA students is in accordance with Return to Title IV (R2T4) regulations.
- AMC offers financial aid for all who qualify.
Academic Advising: Dr. Gail Shivel, Academic Dean (dean @ amcollege . edu)
Financial Advising: Daniel Castellanos, Director of Financial Aid (finaid @ amcollege . edu)
Administrative Questions: Carmen McNally-Bailey (carmen @ amcollege . edu)